The Profess at the Night

 I  think the profess is a part of canon in every love story...no matter how worse it's,That's is something forever in heart.Well....it's abit twisty inside heart, what a nervous Valentine's Day."Shall we became couple tonight?"...the question keep surround my mind,what am i waiting for?...


 So the night is coming,everything is still going on, Jack having a dinner with my family..ya~the 1st time with my family.Mum seem not really happy with this "future boy friend".However~we having a still happy dinner^^
Everything is still okey right now~I'm hoping any surprised from him just like every couple in the valentine's day.Maybe a bunch of roses....or something out of my mind.lolx


 After a movie, he bring me to a cafe ..thatzit!i think he going to profess at the cafe..
The cafe is full in couple..,Jack just sit face to face with me..it's coming,everything just like what i thought.
"he will profess now?"......
Haha~sorry to make your disappointed...Jack was not profess at the cafe..maybe he miss a good chance.>"<
He just fetch me back at the night..while I'm totally loosen up,at the corner road....he face to me with a seriously face suddenly..and call my name.Omg~the profess was in car and on the road and he is DRIVING!
The atmosphere is quite silent and heavy...a faint heartbeat flowing in air.
He said..."can u accept me?"with a little shiver sound.
And myself already dumbfounded...because the surprised. 
      
" should I said Yes, I do?" ...or...

finally i din give a actual answer to him..i became a murder that  night..i hurt his heart again.
Dun ask me why..although i know i should said Yes that night.
Its maybe a final challenge for him?
or maybe i haven get ready? 


  I'm always thinking...how about if i say yes or no that night....everything will difference with right now?   


@ngie


Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© J A C K & A N G I E story 2013 Is Designed By Templateify , Your Link Here