Arsenal History on my life :)

Today me and an qi er~ went to get my Arsenal Jersey!
Finally i wait until today!!:)
when the moment i get the box (Special Edition)
i feel so happy to see what is inside..:)
it contains 1 training pass,  2 nike event, jersey and 2 club history paperboard!:)
so happy to see that..
this is the face when i brought another 2 tickets for Arsenal vs Malaysia (Arsenal Asia Tour 2011)
for just RM 58.00 but i feel so happy..because finally i can go watch my
lovely team come to my country..yay~~~!!!


Jack with the sunshine smile and 2 tickets for Arsenal Asia Tour 2011

Jack and the box~:) and 2 tickets also...thanks an qi er for taking photo..XD

Jack busy with his stuff..until drinks come also did not drink..XD


my lovely an qi er~~:)..cutie biibii~~muacks!love you..
and thanks for pei me go for the match which at Stadium Bukit Jalil on 13th of July 2011!!!:)
which is my birthday month~~hahahahahhaha



love you dear~

muack!
more photo will be update!!:)...stay tune!

will be post another new topic after the match!stay tuned~!thansk!!


Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment