My 20th Birthday Surprise

26 July 2011
Tommorow is my birthday :)..20 years old jor..sob...entering the "2" sign already..Today baobei ready jor to become the first who wish me on facebook because we are on different place so we can't met each other..:( sad case..but i know she got heart and other friends also..xD..that wishing for me..then when on the time 11.30am she started to spam my wall already...
my baobei very on time wish me..i so happy..xD..at least she wait until the moment 
muack...love you~

this is others ppl who wished me..xD..thanks too..have a look on my fb..:)

27 July 2011
Today is my birthday but nothing special also..lol..xD..coz got test later on..haix..
after test then I received call from Mum~
She said Happy Birthday to me when i on class..XD..quite surprisingly:)
Then today they(my classmate = nin,hao,alex and leong) treat me eat Domino's pizza
not bad la the taste..:)
then me and nin also rush to McDonald to ready for
Tommorow presentation programming..:)

28 July 2011
Today is the presentation day...
for the presentation not bad and very well prepared..:) good and confident..
then today mum called me again..and we talk talk talk..:)
then when going I went to da bao thing eat..coz whole day no eat..so hugnry..=.=
then suddenly on the time 8.15pm 
my BiiBii~
JUMP OUT! AND STAND ON THE DOOR
which xia dao me..T_T..and surprising me!!!!!!WHY SHE AT HERE?!!
I thought she told that she going pasar malam..but suddenly..=.=...
appear infront of me...sob..thanks dear for the surprise...
I Love You FOREVER!

Then me and her and my family went to Genting Klang for the dinner for my birthday
coz i was too busy until need to delay eat..:)
then she brings with cake and we eat at there..XD
so nice the cake..thanks Dear and Ah Fen...=)


Finally thanks everyone who supporting our blog and us!!
and thanks for the wishes from friends and family 
(Biibii you already is one of my family, I mean our own family..XD)

2008 Angie's birthday!!!
we look like kids~ kanak-kanak~




NEXT BLOG : Malacca Trip :)
keep in touch ya!


Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© J A C K & A N G I E story 2013 Is Designed By Templateify , Your Link Here