Bunga Raya .Angie Ng

photography by sheireen sim ,MIFF 2012

I was surprise that Malaysia International Furniture Fair actually put previous 2011 showcase on this year!
although its happened last year, but memory still fresh on my mind.
This is my very first design award,and this competition make my designing life a good starting point
and effect me so much.

Imagine you been chosen from few hundred people, critic by other in front so many people,
people question you like a lou sai, communicate with partner manufacture like a lou sai , trying so hard to solve the prototype part. feeling touch when manufacture make it your design in real life and you still have to keep your college studies going on. Gosh~ i just cant believe i did this in 3 months times.
Hard and touch memory ever! That's really an awesome growing up experience.

Of course,i have to special thanks Jackman, without him i really cant sustain the impact.Comfort me, support me, cheer me up, discuss with me about the design and he just a IT guy,he doesn't  know anything about designing.Thankyou and I LOVE YOU !

At least after this award , people start knew who is Angie Ng , "if you not, you are out! "haha, just kidding.
To make all Malaysian even international to know "Angie Ng"  ,its still have a very long long way to go.
sound impossible and day dreaming. But designing is about DARE TO DREAM.

Once again thankyou MIFF and Ideation award , specially thanks Mr.Ian Davis.






Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© J A C K & A N G I E story 2013 Is Designed By Templateify , Your Link Here